Monday, August 22, 2011

Summer is ending

Just when I thought it was the never-ending summer....it comes to a close.  The kids only have 2 days left of summer vacation!  I hope and pray that they had fun this summer. It was so incredibly hot out and that made it hard to find fun things for this pregnant momma to do.  We just got back from a super fun camping trip at Jellystone Park. The kids really like it there because they have tons of activities planned for them and they have a pool too :)   It only rained for a little while on Saturday so it wasn't bad at all. They got to dress up for Halloween because that was the them for the weekend.  
Evelyn was not too fond of her costume but quickly realized candy was involved and changed her attitude :)

I can't believe only 21 more days until we get to meet our newest addition!  In case I have mentioned it before he is a big boy. They are already estimating his weight to be about 7 pounds and he still has 3 more weeks to grow!!  I think I might just need to buy toddler clothes for him :)  I am very excited to meet him!







No comments:

Post a Comment